April Lockhart

April Lockhart is a born July 4th on the 4th of July, 1995. At the age of seven she started to take piano and guitar lessons. This ignited her passion for music writing. April's first song was Different which she composed at 12 years of age. The year she turned 14 was when she committed a large amount of time in writing music ideas and practicing music. She began writing with her dad in NY and LA just a few months later. April began also to incorporate different topics related to some members of her circle who deal with such things as social pressure and teens who commit suicide through the songs Take my Hand. Lockhart has her own fanbase and is a lifestyle blogger at the well-known Ilia Clean Beauty brand. Her birth was without a hand on her left side and it's part of who she's become, but it's hardly her whole story. So, Lockhart's Instagram profile doesn't shy away from the fact that she is disabled, but the focus isn't on her disability either. What is the message? The message? We each contain multitudes, that our bodies and identities don't always reflect what they appear. It's not my intention to let that define me I don't want to be an influencer with a disability who only talks about as there are many other aspects to me Lockhart says via video from her home in Nashville. It doesn't impact my daily routine. I run your business in the normal way and have developed my own ways to adapt. But, it's an integral part of me and I feel it's essential to discuss. Lockhart is a great example to accept oneself in all aspects has been on a long journey to achieve it. She still admits to going through phases with regard to her body. She felt uncomfortable in certain clothing which showed her arms. She now wears whatever she wants and posts pictures of herself in these outfits on social networks with pride. Self-love, she explains, can be described as a trip. "I don't think you'll ever get there," she said. It's a trip, but I'm sure that you never make it to the end. It's my opinion that having those that are aware of you and know your feelings is crucial because they'll also be the people whom you can count on to remind you about what you worrying about?

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna Nalick and Aanna Ranoso

Amanda Brugel measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Beautiful pics of Sue Bird and Sarah Spain feet & legs